Admission to the Singapore Bar

Training Employment Pass ("TEP")

A law graduate who is a qualified person and who is not a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore must obtain a TEP from the Ministry of Manpower as required by them and submit a certified copy of the TEP (both sides) to the Institute. The TEP must be valid for the entire duration of both the Part B and the Practice Training Contract.

Please note that the TEP falls under the purview of the Ministry of Manpower. For more information relating to the TEP, you may wish to refer to their website at


Last Updated: 19 August 2015